- To register online and be eligible for Member's Prices, your membership record must include your email.
- If you do not have an email, you must register by mail or in person by cash or check.
To make the new online registration work smoothly, please verify your email and your membership status before you attempt to register, otherwise you may not be able to register online and receive members pricing.
- Login using your email and password to verify your account.
- Click "Forgot password" if you have never logged in before.
- If you receive a warning that your email is not found, please send an email to Anne Sundermann email@example.com to verify your membership information.
- Click on the "View profile" link in the login area.
- Information about your membership status will appear, including when your next renewal is due.
- If there is no information about membership, you are not a member.
- You can join now.
- If you are a member but not able to access your membership record, please send an email to Anne Sundermann firstname.lastname@example.org or call during business hours: 410-535-5327.
- Credit card payments are only accepted online.
- Online registrations that are not paid by Credit Card will be held for one week only!
Questions about Summer Camp? Send an email to the Natural Resources Division or call during business hours: 410-535-5327.