This is an ADULTS ONLY event (Ages 21 & up)
Celebrate Valentine's Day this year in a new way! Teams will work together to figure out which animals have the weirdest and wildest mating habits in this trivia-style event. Prizes will be awarded, so come on down and see just how WILD nature can get!
Team members must be from the same household and be signed in as a single zoom entry. Participants will be sent a link to the zoom meeting prior to the event. Register by Wednesday, February 10th. Team registration fee helps support Calvert Nature Society's educational programming.
Naturalist in Charge: Kim Curren
Location: Online via Zoom
Team Registration Fee: $20
Team Fee must be paid to be considered registered.
- Must be 21 years or older. Picture ID required.
- No cell/smartphone or other outside information source. You may not use your cell phone during a round until your team’s answers are turned in to the judge.
- There is no partial credit for an answer.
- The quiz master will be the final arbiter of correct answers and scoring.
- Any rule not listed here may be made up on the spot by the quiz master, Kim Curren
- Current employees of Calvert County Natural Resources, members of the Calvert Nature Society Board of Directors, or their families, may not be a team member.