Thank you for your support of Battle Creek Nature Education Society and our county parks!
Your donation directly supports our programs
- Foster knowledge of our local environment through our educational programs.
- Build appreciation of our natural places.
- Join in recreational activities at our parks.
- Support preservation of our county lands.
Your gift will help us move into the future ... to protect
our lands and waters and to educate and inspire through nature.
Please consider the following for your end of year donation
- $500 supports our efforts to preserve and protect land in
- Calvert County
- $250 puts more children on the water via our kayak programs at Kings Landing
- $150 connects artists to nature at Flag Ponds Nature Park
- $100 provides materials for volunteer projects in the parks
- $50 builds a strong community around Biscoe Gray Heritage Farm
- Any amount directly funds the excellent nature education programs for Calvert County's nature parks
There are two ways to supplement specific activities:
- Land Protection Fund
- Student Intern Endowment
Donations may be given as memorials and in honor of special people or occasions.
Please contact BCNES about:
- Gifts of stock or securities
- Including BCNES in my estate plans
- Donating an easement or land
- Making a monthly contribution
Does your employer have a matching gift program? Matches can double or even triple the dollar value of your gift! Please obtain the appropriate forms from your HR office and enclose them with your donation.
All contributions are tax deductible as allowed by law. A copy of the current BCNES financial statement is available on request. Requests should be directed to Battle Creek Nature Education Society, Inc., P.O. Box 122, Port Republic, MD 20676, or by calling 410-535-5327. For the cost of copies and postage, documents and information submitted under the business Regulation Article of the Annotated Code of Maryland are available from the Secretary of State.