Calvert County Natural Resources Division offers a variety of Nature Discovery Programs.
How to Register:
- For many programs you can register online.
- When on-line registration is available, a "Register" button will appear on events that allow on-line registration.
- Online registration typically closes the Thursday before the program. Space may be available after online registration closes.
- By email CypressSwamp@co.cal.md.us
- By phone 410-535-5327
- You may print the Registration Form and mail in or walk in your registration.
Visit the "Registration Info" page for additional information.
Refund Policy. Battle Creek Nature Education Society (BCNES) will refund payments made for program fees over $10.00 when the cancellation occurs a month before the event; program fees under $10 will not be refunded. If the cancellation incurs bank or PayPal fees, that cost will be deducted from the refund. If BCNES cancels a program, the program fee will be fully refunded. Refunds are available only for transactions involving the purchase of goods and services. Dues payments are not refundable.
Weather Policy. Most programs are held rain or shine. For winter weather, if Calvert County schools or government are closed, programs are canceled. If there is a delayed opening, morning programs are canceled. We try to post cancellations as timely as possible.
For Programs at Flag Ponds Nature Park: Program participants do not need to pay the entrance fee on the day of the program. The entrance fee will be required on any other visit to the park.